Different activities around biotechnology applications that are saving lives!
- Learning activity “Salvo e Gaia”, during which each student can produce a small gadget shaped as a human body organ;
- “Transplantations”, a scientific discussing card game on the topic of organ transplants;
- “Reuse and recycling”, a toy repair workshop to give a new life to broken objects and think about the importance of organ donation;
- “Life colours” – activity with paint and brushes, to remind people how donating organs can bring colour to someone’s life, otherwise destined to be “colourless”;
- In this occasion, you will be able to register to become an organ donor.
Venue Napoli, Città della Scienza, Museo Corporea
Focus: Red Biotech
Type: Meeting/Debate, Labs/Training, Play Decide
Organiser: Fondazione IDIS – Città della Scienza