This Akademie Fresenius conference has been the ideal platform for bringing together experts from all over Europe for many years. Now, it is once again time to get together and meet in person in Mainz this September!
This conference is geared to experts from the research and development, analytics and quality assurance areas. Get first-hand information on the most important topics in the industry.
More important than the hard facts are the contacts, conversations and discussions amongst our participants. Our added bonus: At the end of the first day of the conference, you are cordially invited to take part in our evening event and bring the day to a close over great food, a glass of wine and plenty of good conversation.
Trends and innovation
- Key strategic themes shaping the cleaning products market globally: post-pandemic consumer and marketplace, technology and sustainability
- When waterless formats are a growing trend
- Fossil-free sustainable material solutions at Henkel and BASF
- The A.I.S.E. sustainability strategy and the Green Deal Circular Economy Action Plan
- Recycling status quo worldwide: Who is the pioneer, who lags behind?
- From a brand owner´s perspective: Irresistible sustainability – engaging consumers in action
- Enhancing the sustainability of ADW formulations: formulation concepts and application results
- Latest test results from Stiftung Warentest and ÖKO-TEST
- How can lowering the temperature during manual dishwash help reducing consumers’ footprint?
- Market trends and test methodologies for enzymes