Host: CNR-IPCB SS Catania & IPCB, ICB, IC, IBE, CNR CATANIA
Venue: Catania, Area della Ricerca del CNR - Via Paolo Gaifami 9-18
At the laboratories of the Institute for Polymers, Composites and Biomaterials (IPCB-CNR), participants will be introduced to the world of macromolecules and innovative materials.
Visitors will have the opportunity to follow an educational / training path that will cover the synthesis, engineering and use of polymeric materials. In particular, participants will be able to observe:
• identification of proteins and glycoproteins by mass spectrometry
• synthesis of commonly used polymeric materials,
• samples of biodegradable plastics and packaging
• evolution of the design and 3D printing of polymeric materials to obtain products
for specific uses
• design and design of a needle-free intradermal infusion syringe.
(Visitors will be divided into small groups taking into account the anti-COVID legislation. If there are no conditions to carry out the event in person, a digital event will be prepared).