Host: Prescriptia, Bulgarian Association for Personalized Medicine
Venue: Online WebEx Event
Biotech Atelier is the annual European Biotech conference that brings together key stakeholders from Biotechnology, Healthcare, Life Science, Pharma, IT and Business sectors to promote innovation and collaboration among them. We are expecting 150+ speakers from 20+ countries and 500+ attendees from across Europe and worldwide.
Our mission is to connect the dots, promote innovation and spark cross-industry and cross-regional collaboration opportunities. With this aim, we are hosting the annual conference, complemented by satellite events throughout the year. By doing so, we unite and focus the interests on an international level and serve as the main networking platform for the region.
This year’s conference will be held for 3 consecutive days:
DAY 1, 29th Sep 2021 /Wednesday/:
- Big Atelier (main topic): The Future of Health – Innovations for Better Healthcare
- Lecturers: Bogi Eliasen (CIFS), Joanne Hackett (IQVIA), Bernard Grimm (EuropaBio), Toni Andreu (EATRIS) Thomas Allvin (EFPIA), Alexandеr Alesiev (SAT Health).
- Keynote lecture: Pierre Meulien, Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI) on the topic of “The Innovative Health Initiative (IHI) – Europe’s new public private partnership in health”.
- Sub-topic flows:
- Precision Medicine: From Breakthroughs to Patient Benefits and Direct-to-Consumer Testing
- Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART)
- Computer System Validations (CSV)
- Transthyretin Amyloidosis (ATTR Amyloidosis)
DAY 2, 30th Sep 2021 /Thursday/:
- Big Atelier (main topic): The Value of Patient Centricity – Why the Patient Voice is Essential
- Lecturers: Jonathan Clark, Peter Kapitein (Inspire2Live), Piarella Peralta (Diaceutics and Inspire2Live), Dr. Stanimir Hasurdzhiev (National Patients’ Organization-Bulgaria), Shirlene Badger (Illumina) – TBC, Daryl Pritchard (Personalized Medicine Coalition, PMC).
- Interview with Peter Kapitein, Patient Advocate at Inspire2Live
- Sub-topic flows:
- Advanced Healthcare Technologies – from Concept to Practice
- Patient Advocacy Worldwide
- Keynote lectures (oncology, COVID-19, atc.)
DAY 3, 1st Oct 2021 /Friday/:
- Big Atelier /main topic/: Digital Health – Supporting Health Through Technologies
- Lecturers: Alexander Simidchiev (Digital Missionary), Andrew Fried, (Healthcare and Life Sciences Industry Leader), Mark Lawler (Queen’s University, Belfast), Sylvia Ilieva (GATE Institute).
- Keynote lecture by Mark Hiatt on the topic of “Digital Solutions to Healthcare Problems”.
- Sub-topic flows: Digital Therapeutics (Dtx), Data Spaces, Ex-pat Session: Success Stories.
Sign up now and don’t miss this amazing opportunity to hear from the leaders of tomorrow!
Do not miss the chance to join Biotech Atelier 2021 – the annual biotech and innovation conference, where science meets business!
Registration is now open and free of charge!
For more information and future collaborations, please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.