The BIA Regulatory Innovation Conference 2019 is designed to bring together senior experts and leading speakers from the life science industry, regulatory authorities, the Department of Health and Social Care, NHS England, the Office for Life Sciences, the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE), academia, research charities and patient organisations.
This year’s event, titled ‘Innovation and regulatory science in an evolving environment’ will cover four main themes:
- The UK global capability for clinical trials
- Bringing innovative medicines to market
- Evidence generation in support of regulatory decision-making
- Looking into the future – role of the regulator as part of the global innovation ecosystem
Participants will also have the opportunity to network with speakers and fellow attendees at the post event networking drinks.
Who should attend?
The conference is aimed at those working in:
- Life sciences industry
- Regulatory agencies
- Academic institutions
- Medical research charities/patient groups
- NHS organisations
- Contract research organisations
- Biopharmaceutical manufacturers
- Service providers